A New Era - This new series of centerfire and rimfire rifles combine
the features, reliability and affordability that will surely bring
forth a new era in lever-action history.
Ask the average man on the street to describe a "deer rifle" and chances
are it'll be a lever action .30-30, the kind immortalized in countless
novels and western movies for more than half a century.
Ammunition and ballistics improvements have helped drive a newfound
respect towards an old friend, and given the fact that traditional lever
action rifles continue to serve a well recognized niche within the
hunting community, we felt strongly enough to enter and redefine a
time-tested category. With a new design centered around improved
accuracy, safety and value, the 464 Lever Action Rifle maintains the
classic lines of a deer hunter's best friend.
Out of the box the American made 464 Lever Action Rifle, with its
hardwood stock and blued receiver and barrel transcend you to
days-gone-by. The balance point is precisely at the juncture of the
forend and receiver. The combination of weight, balance, and a smooth
yet robust action makes the 464 Lever Action Rifle tremendously fast
handling, maneuverable and astoundingly accurate - qualities a
traditional lever action and Mossberg are known for.
- Quality queues - Features a button-rifled barrel, recessed
muzzle crown, top-tang safety, recoil softening rubber buttpad and a
smooth, robust lever-action.
- Special Features - Precision machined receiver provides the 464
Lever-Action with positive lockup for consistent accuracy and long-lived
reliability; ejection port developed and positioned specially to ensure
proper scope clearance of spent cartridges.
- Drilled & Tapped - Centefire model includes factory drilled and tapped receiver for quick, easy optics installation.
- Capacity - Tubular magazine offers 6+1 capacity (centerfire) and 13+1 capacity (rimfire).
- Every 464 rifle includes a free gun lock and 2- year limited warranty.