Conditions of Use
Important Legal Notice
UG Imports does not warrant that a person may legally purchase, possess, or carry specific items offered in the catalog or on this website according to federal, state or local laws. These items include, but are not limited to, blackpowder guns, all ammunition, blank firing guns, certain non-lethal and chemical spray devices. A person placing an order for such items in the catalog or on this website warrants that he or she is an adult and is under no legal restrictions which would prohibit such person from ordering, owning, possessing, or transferring these items under applicable federal, state or local law. Further, these items cannot be sold to minors, convicted felons, those convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic abuse or those chemically dependent. For ammo and black powder orders, a person warrants that he or she is at least 21 years of age. Our products are not Native American Indian ("NAI") made or affiliated with any particular NAI, NAI tribe or NAI arts and crafts organization.
1. It is your responsibility to know the legality of the items you are ordering. Some items in this online store may be restricted to adults only, or may be restricted in the area where you live. These items include ammunition, firearms, and some magazines. You can only place an order if you agree to and accept the following:
2. To receive ammunition someone over 21 years old or over needs to sign for the package when it is delivered. Adults between 18-20 cannot order handgun ammo, but can order rifle or shotgun ammunition only with the understanding that someone else over 21 would need to receive and sign for it. Your date of birth must be entered when purchasing.
3. You are not prohibited from purchasing or owning these products by any local, state, or federal laws regarding your criminal background, drug use, domestic violence protective orders, or other prohibitions. Firearms are only sent to license FFL dealers and you must have permission before ordering (or we can ship to C&R if applicable), and federal background checks are required when transferred.
4. You understand some of these items can be dangerous when mis-used and you accept full responsibility and liability for the safe use and storage of these items.
5. Ammunition contains lead. Exposure to lead may result in health problems. Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, and cleaning of firearms may result in exposure to lead. Use sufficient ventilation when firing and wash your hands after handling.
1. We ship to USA only. Our items are not to be exported. If for some reason the actual shipping is more than the posted amount we will contact you. If you are in Alaska or Hawaii your shipping will not be calculated, but WILL be added on, please call for a quote.
2. If you are in California Sales tax WILL BE added to your order in the amount of 9.75%
3. Firearms ONLY ship to an FFL holder. If you do not have an FFL (Federal Firearms License) then you must find one in your area to do the transfer for you, and you must get their permission first then enter their address as the shipping address on your order.
4. Orders that are picked up at our office will have the credit card charged and the items will be set aside (if they are in stock) for pick up. If you cancel and do not pick them up, a 20% restocking fee will be charged. Tax is added on all pickup orders.
5. Due to FedEx and UPS requirements, handguns ship separately from ammunition via 2 day delivery for an additional freight charge. Overnight delivery is available for an added fee, please call.
6. Shipping on orders over 499lbs is not calculated correctly on the website. There is a discounted special UPS rate which must be calculated differently, please call for these and ignore the shipping amount shown on your order.
We do our best to make sure the correct photo, price and copy are shown. But...sometimes we make a mistake. In the event of any such mistake, we reserve the right to charge the correct price, to ship the correct item, or to correct the mistake. However, you will be notified at the time you order and make adjustments as necessary.
Hi-Cap MagazinesDo you live in a state with a high capacity magazine ban? We are here to help by providing high capacity magazine rebuild kits.
If you are purchasing a hi-cap magazine and are from one of the following states you agree that you will not break any local laws by constructing a new hi-cap magazine
|California||Any magazine over 10 round capacity will be shipped as a rebuild kit.|
|New Jersey||Any magazine over 15 round capacity will be shipped as a rebuild kit.|
|New York||Any magazine over 10 round capacity manufactured after Sept 1994 will be shipped as a rebuild kit.|
|Maryland||Any magazine over 20 round capacity will be shipped as a rebuild kit.|
|Massachusetts||Any magazine over 10 round capacity will be shipped as a rebuild kit unless you provide a copy of state hi-cap license.|
|Hawaii||Any handgun magazine over 10 round capacity will be shipped as a rebuild kit. Rifle magazines are ok.|
|Exceptions||Complete high capacity magazines can be shipped to FFL dealers and law enforcement officers in these states with copy of FFL license or LEO ID.|
A rebuild kit is a magazine that has been disassembled into parts and is to be used to rebuild a damaged magazine that the customer already legally owns. A rebuild kit normally consists of a magazine body, follower, spring, and floor plate. It is important that these kits are only used to rebuild magazines that the customer already owns as any other use will likely be a violation of state law.
All magazines are shipped disassembled and do not incur any additional charges.
The above chart lists all known state restrictions on the sale of high capacity magazines. UG Imports, LLC has carefully compiled this list but does not make any guaranty to its completeness. Ultimately it is up to the customer to verify their local laws before ordering.
- California - no tracer or incendiary ammo.
- Massachusetts, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City - ammo only to 01, 02, 07, or 08 FFLs.
- Washington DC - no ammo deliveries.
- Illinois - FOID card must be on file for ammo deliveries.
- California - Handguns must be approved by CA DOJ (except C&Rs), and no assault rifles.
- Massachusetts - Handguns must be approved by MA DOJ, and C&R handguns are sent to FFL dealers only.
- Maryland - only handguns with fired case allowed.
- New York - only handguns with fired case allowed, C&R handguns are sent to FFL dealers only, and no assault rifles.
- New Jersey - C&R handguns are sent to FFL dealers only.
- Illinois - FOID card for the buyer (customer, dealer, or C&R holder) must be on file.
- Washington DC - no firearms.
1. We offer a 30 day inspection period. After 30 days all sales are final. Be sure to fully inspect and check your order within 30 days, if you find something wrong after 30 days, we can no longer accept your return.
2. Your must call for a return authorization number before returning merchandise.
3. All goods must be returned in the same condition they left UG Imports in. You are responsible for all shipping costs unless we send an incorrect or broken item.
4. Some items have a manufacturers warranty and must be returned to them directly.
PLEASE ALSO READ THE FOLLOWING
1. Please review our Privacy Notice, Detailed Shipping & Returns Page, and the FAQ page to understand our procedures.
2. When you visit UG Imports or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communication replies from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
3. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of UG Imports or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.